Beatles Experts present an interactive “Real John Lennon” Virtual Tour
Renowned Beatles experts and tour guides David Bedford and Richard Porter are joining forces for a special, one-off, joint virtual tour, where they take you on a trip through John Lennon’s Liverpool and London, sharing little-known stories and facts through a live presentation, videos, photos and audio.
This interactive Virtual Tour is on Sunday 29th November at 7pm (UK TIME)/ 2pm (EST) and lasts for approximately 2 hours. There will be a chance to answer some quiz questions and have a chat about what John Lennon means to us all.
We will be covering:
- Lennon’s homes in Liverpool and London
- His family
- How he met Paul, George and Ringo
- The songs about Liverpool and London life
- Moving to London
- Abbey Road, Please Please Me and beyond
- Meeting Yoko
- How his death changed Liverpool and London forever
- The impact and legacy of his life and work
Come and Join Us
Come and join our special presentation and celebrate the life of John Lennon.